Wednesday 5 September 2012

A Non Domestic Animal Challenge

I am most definitely on a roll here is my 3rd blog of today,

A challenge over on midweekmagnolias is to create a project without using a domestic animal.

I thought Walter the moose would be perfect


I used a circle die to cut out the circles you see, then added some swirls coloured in using noir GB10, Walter was stamped and coloured in using pro markers Cinnamon and Coral I also cut out the sign and holder from brown paper scraps, the backing paper is from a free free pad that came with a magazine i used Cosmic shimmer for the dots going round the circle all put onto white card stock. 



I do hope you like it xx

I have entered it into the Challenge on:-

Midweek Magnolias

6 comments:

  1. This is fabulous,love the image and great design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Zoe, I love this sweet image and your design. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck in the draw.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah this is sooo cute, love the image, and the papers Px

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it and a perfect image for our theme this week Thanks for joining us over at Midweek Magnolia and good luck with the draw! Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the image and the gorgeous paper and colours you have used.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet, Thanks so much for joining us at Midweek Magnolias
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete